Avaya have recently announced their latest desktop handset, the J series. These new multi-function phones work with the recently updated Avaya Office 11.
Criterion have a long standing relationship with Avaya and recommend their products for the quality and reliability of service.
Features of Avaya IP Office;
- Cloud Delivers Hassle-free Customer Experience Management and Robust UC
- Leverage the hybrid cloud for seamless integration and migration between your premises-based and cloud-delivered services.
- Protect your existing investment in installed call control, phones, and more while expanding to the cloud.
- Maximize the flexibility and scalability of the cloud for business expansion, seasonal capacity, or additional functionality.
- Minimize disruption to your employees with a common code base between premise and cloud, which means your employees won’t have to learn a new system. Plus, the communications they use in the office will be available on their mobile devices.
- Utilize an unparalleled full stack solution for rich cloud delivered voice, Unified
- Communications and Contact Center management.
- Modernize with minimal technology risk.
- Protect your business with always on security.