Criterion’s IT support services help businesses concentrate on their day-to-day tasks without any technical worries, providing backup, remote monitoring and network security services are that are active 24/7.
Cloud Computing – Criterion Cloud Compute
Criterion Cloud Compute is an alternative to traditional ‘on the premises’ hardware and servers offering storage, security, and networking facilities. Simply put, you don’t manage or maintain any hardware, with all software programs and applications accessible online via the Cloud Compute service.
- Fully managed service.
- One fixed monthly fee including storage, firewall and network changes
- Future-proof platform
- 24 x 7 x 365 pro-active monitoring
We offer cloud backup to all of our customers and understand how important it is to keep critical data files safe and secure. So if you lose your data for any reason, we’re ready to restore it from a secure cloud backup, at any time of the day.
Our cloud backup solution also allows you to analyse, replicate, protect and search. So even old archived data is still within reach when needed. The capacity of your cloud backup storage will stretch to fit all the data you want backed up. Lack of awareness is one of the most common reasons companies don’t back up their sensitive data. Criterion can implement software to create a back up of your data automatically, without disruption to your day to day operations.
Regular heath checks on your core infrastructure reduce the risk of hardware failures, resulting in increased productivity and cost savings. Our IT support is headed by our in-house team of specialists and field engineers dedicated to providing first class customer service and reducing downtime. Our monthly payments plan reflects the true cost of supporting you and requires no upfront investment. We offer a fixed price package, which scales up as your infrastructure expands. Contact us for a quote.
Networking and Support
Criterion provide data and voice structured network cabling systems of any size into any environment. Our Cat5e, Cat6 and fibre optic networks are designed for resilience and performance. For peace of mind we also offer a 15 year manufacturer backed warranty on all installations. In addition to our network cabling services we also offer specialist underground and overhead cabling services enabling you to link local buildings with data and voice services. Our technical specialists are able to provide advice and guidance on the options available.
- Our cabling division is experienced in meeting your needs with Competitive Prices – Points From £50.00.
- Detailed price schedule and proposed network layout.
- Fully trained and experienced engineers with an understanding of environment and aesthetic issues.
- Minimal downtime on up and running systems.
- Health checks available on existing networks.
- All cables and components come with a 15 year warranty and meet with recognised E1A568 standards
- Full documentation highlighting performance and test results on completion
If your company would benefit from upgrading or replacing their existing network, please contact us for a quotation.
Investing in the right level of network security will prevent cyber fraud and network attacks, which are suffered by thousands of UK businesses every year. Criterion Systems ensures around-the-clock protection offering anti spam, anti virus and ‘best in class’ firewall protection. These are stand-alone services that guard against issues such as viruses, spam, adware, pop ups and spyware. This service can also be combined with our IT support service.
Our wireless network solution delivers ‘wired-like’ performance speeds.
At Criterion we specialise in managing WiFi and wide area networks. We carry out a site survey, taking into account everything from footfall to location. This results in a you getting the fastest and most reliable WiFi connection available on your area.
Furthermore our innovative 3rd party applications allow you to connect with your customers on social media, generate revenue and provide a comprehensive method to monitor and promote your business. You can tailor your splash (login) pages with specific branding and advertising and send targeted emails and SMS. The URL redirect page they land on after logging in is also completely within your control.
Microsoft have invested heavily in making the user experiences of Office 365 as easy and simple as possible. Features include:
- Email hosting with 50 GB mailbox and custom email domain address
- Desktop versions of Office 2016 applications: Outlook, Word, Excel,
- PowerPoint, OneNote, plus Access and Publisher for PC only
- Web versions of Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- One license covers 5 phones, 5 tablets, and 5 PCs or Macs per user
- File storage and sharing with 1 TB of OneDrive storage
- Inform and engage with a company-wide intranet and team sites with SharePoint
- Host online and video conferencing meetings for up to 250 people with Skype for Business
- Chat-based workspace to connect your teams with Microsoft Teams
- Let customers schedule appointments online with Microsoft Bookings
- Collaborate across departments and locations with Yammer
- Manage tasks and teamwork with Microsoft Planner
- Maximum number of users: 300
- FastTrack deployment support with purchase of 50+ seats at no extra cost
- 24/7 phone and web support