How does tour Business Utilities process work?
You send us a copy of your Gas, Electricity and Water Bills and we will analyse these and run your meter numbers though our broker system. This system checks hundreds of suppliers to find the cheapest provider for you.
Once this check is complete we send you our recommendations detailing how much you can save including making recommendation on length of contract from 2 to 5 years.
Once you have decided to go ahead we simply require a Letter of Authority which enables our team to manage your business utilities for you.
We then progress your transfer by contacting your old providers giving the correct notice period before taking over your service, ensuring that no early termination penalties are incurred from your existing supplier.
When the time comes to renew your prices again after the contact period we will contact you again in good time with new recommendations automatically ensuring that you will never fall onto out of contract rates again.
Why not let our team do the work for you?
Why you should consider switching to us?
- All you need is your postcode and an old energy bill – or tell us about your energy habits.
- You choose: fixed or variable tariffs.
- Switch with confidence: You have 14 days to cancel your switch.
- We Track the progress of your switch keeping you informed every step of the way.
- We offer Single fuel, Dual Fuel, Tri service and Quad service discount schemes. In this new, more competitive marketplace, it will pay to have a reliable utility broker looking out for your best interests.
- Our team is dedicated to getting the best deal. We anticipate that most businesses will be able to save 25% on their commercial water bills.
- The market for water has changed. From April 2017, all businesses in England have a choice of their water supplier and waste water services.
- Cut your business energy bills down to size with Criterion, the energy broker you can trust. Reducing your business energy is the quickest, easiest and most effective way of cutting your monthly running costs and widening your profit margin. Criterions three step process takes the hassle out of switching your energy supply, letting you save money with minimal disruption to your business. Criterion is fully independent. We don’t sit in the pockets of any big energy suppliers and we are always upfront and honest about energy switching. Find a cheaper business energy supplier without all the games and gimmicks.