Choosing a new phone system can be a tricky process, especially if you’re new to the latest technology on the market or run a smaller business.
Here are five tips for finding the best phone system for your company:
- The first step is to explore your options. Our team at Criterion Systems Ltd is always happy to talk you through the best technology and the different benefits each system offers. We offer a great choice of technology that includes Hosted Voice Over IP Phone Systems.
- Once you’ve done this, decide which features you need for your particular business. You want the system to fit in with your current infrastructure. It’s likely you also want support for mobile devices for your remote staff. Our solutions include Horizon VoIP which offers the best in online call management services.
- Consider not only your company’s current needs, but those you might need in the future. Are you thinking of introducing more remote or hybrid staff? Or is your business expanding and likely to have multiple sites in the next few years?
- Obviously, it’s also important to consider your budget. However, most modern business phone systems, like cloud-based solutions, can save you significant amounts of money, especially when it comes to international calls. Horizon VoIP is particularly cost-effective and provides huge savings compared with traditional PBX systems.
- Ensure that it’s easy for staff to use. Nobody wants a system that’s so complicated, it’s causing constant issues.
If you need help choosing the right business phone system, simply contact our team for more information.